Sunday, March 15, 2009

starvation in front of a keyboard

Having put my legs in a lot of shoes from engineering , animation, photography .......... only to realize its too big for me or end up getting bored with the routineness it offers.
"so why not try this ? ..or may be that?" and i end up on this page. Still without an idea of what to write , on what topic to write ! And when it comes to choosing a Title/subject really i find myself in no mans land....
With all these questions unanswered in me and trying to blog somethin (but about what?) and trrying to get a few clicks on this page... is somethins that sounds like of a "dog trying to catch its tail" .Should i really post this page or just hit the "DEL" key and get satisfied saying " i have prevented one bad blogger enter this world... im a super hero and i saved this world today"
Whatever i end up writing here I will be doing one deed to get a few clicks on this page call up all those frinds i have lost contact with and ask them to read "THIS" or just give a mere click here.Just as i can smell my lunch getting ready im trying to stick on to this keyboard like a mad sceintist locked up in his own room with a stern decession of not leaving the room till his Chemical-X is found, but still the smell of my lunch is really inviting.
I wonder how people post such great blogs, maybe they are born Bloggers! to any such great blogger reading this page..........my sincere appology for not having a subject thoroughout , maybe i can give a valid reason for it in two words " Im New" . Deep inside my heart (or maybe from my So-called Brain i cant say from where) i know that this fresher previlage is short lived and wont be accepted for long.
Wish this was as easy as writing a poem to my girlfrind(s) , no i dont say im a good poet. I just find it more easy to find a poem on the net copy paste it and send it to them.
ANd with every sec passing i can sense that my stomach is growing more and more inclined to that sweet smellin lunch. so with a heavy heart and a really empty stomach im forced to click the "publish POst " button .

No comments:

Post a Comment