Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I want to Be Alone


I saw a tall lean youngster enter my place. I was wondering what he is up to as it was around 1 O clock and he looked pretty dull. He pulled out a grils pic from his pocket and cried over it and i didnt want any furter investigation why he has come to my place. He pulled out a bottle of poison from his pocket opened it. And thats when i made him feel my presence there , i made the trees shake and few horrible noises nad showded my face to him for a sec . He threw the bottle and started running shouting " ghost.... ghost" Silence crept back into my place, i didnt do it to save a guys life or to earn a " good ghost name" I just dont want a competitor in my place.

1 comment:

  1. hey reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy superb

    ReplyDelete