Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Insomnia

Where's my sleep? not able to find it, ain't anywhere near me for the past few days. here i'm one more night tat aint worth mentioning.going through my inbox.why did i sign in the first place? Thanks to spammers least they do mail me.
my play list has started boring me silence means more music to me nowadays. Whats the cause of all these? my over loaded routine? or had insomnia become my routine?keeping the questions apart im tired of answering them.going through my old mail's with one thing in mind, to while away this night, ya thats my only agenda now.
whoever made this program to save  chat conversations as mail must be a insomniac like me. a snap shot of my total stupidity for the last few years lies in front of me as mails. not intentionally but to be honestly true accepting the fact that my truthfulness is bounded to sillily things like this, i landed to those conversations, those moments i last spoke to her.
To this very time it was my belief "she ditched me" but it aint so. what went wrong between us was by me. My reluctant attitude, to practically everything. here lies the proof,  she begging me to talk a word, a 50 please from her to make me say a word. a 100 Love you for a smiley from me.Wish i could continiue the chat now but its too late.
I crawl back into my sleepless bed, waiting for a heavy eye i stay awake with a heavy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment